Search Tips to find your radio quickly…
- Enter the make of your car
Ford, Renault, Vauxhall etc. As you are typing the list under the search box will keep updating as more information is added.
- Followed by the make of radio if known
Sony, Pioneer, Kenwood etc.
- Followed by the model/part No. or name
6000 DAB, Tuner List, AVIC etc. Try entering part No. without spaces 7648129091 instead of 7 648 129 091
- Have a look on the list generated and see if your radio is there
By this point most radios can be found in the list…just click to go to the page required…
- If all else fails and you can’t find your radio
Contact us using the Contact Us form. You can send a photo of the radio to us and we will do our best to identify it for you.
We are still in the process of adding radios to our online database & shop so some models are missing from it
If you cannot find your radio using search then please use our “Contact Us” form and we will be more than happy to let you know how much the service will cost you and availability. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.